Statistics: Frankie Stotz
- Born: April 16, 1985,
- Residence: Schaumburg,
- Began riding: Age 8
- First Race: 2005, Mini-Motocross
- Training: Motocross, waterskiing,
- Hobbies: Outdoor sports
- Height/weight: 5’6
at 125 pounds
- Marital status: Single
- Machine: CBR 1000RR
- Crew Chief: Kent Stotz
- Won first national event at the spring Manufactures Cup. Set new national record at 7.10@199mph and Qualified #1 for the event with a 7.13@197mph.
- Won the Friday Night Rage @ Indy with a 7.04@197 .
- Set new track record at: Byron Dragway with a 7.18@197.
- Indianapolis Dragway 7.04@197.
- South Georgia Motorsports Park 6.981@199.
- Became the worlds first six second turbo streetbike with a 6.981@199mph.
Now the quickest turbo ProStreet bike in the world.
- Set new personal best at the fall Manufactures Cup @ 7.13@200mph, quickest 1000cc streetbike.
- Took year off from professional racing to focus on my career and getting my feet wet in the grudge racing scene.
- Was the sixth person in the SuperStreet bike class to run a 7 second pass.
- Switched to the ProStreet bike at the half way point of the season.
- Got first national #1 qualifier at Atco, New Jersey.
- Owned the quickest 1000cc pass ever @ a 7.25@199.
- Went from a personal best E.T. of 10.06 on a bone stock cbr1000RR to a 7.82 in only four passes his first time on a ProStreetbike, and in front of 10,000 fans at the World Power Wheelstand event.